ARCTIC OFFICE PRODUCTS FAIRBANKS
is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
The Fairbanks office is seeking a self-starter to fill the Office Coordinator position.
Send resume to or fax to (907)459-0304
Position closing: once filled - Start date: immediate
Seeking energetic, team player to handle and manage the front office. That means reception, interacting/coordinating with all departments, assisting walk-ins, phone calls, order placement and helping with project coordination.
WINNING CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- Aptitude/degree in marketing preferred.
- Experience in fast-paced environment preferred.
- Must be highly motivated, self-directed, with strong initiative and desire for achievement.
- Exceptional customer service skills required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
- Proficient in computer software including Microsoft Excel and Word and the ability to learn new material and recall past office events.
- Flexibility for work/duties assigned.
- Strong people skills and ability to build and foster a positive team environment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted.
- Pass mandatory pre-employment drug screen.
- Compensation: Ranges $18.00/hr
- Part-time: 30 hours/week +
- Open to full time hire: 40 hours/week